The organizers will arrange daily transfer between the Howard Johnson Hotel and the workshop site. The bus timetable is included in the following PDF file.
The “East-West Integrated Research Activities”, JRA06-EWIRA of the FP7 project ENSAR, has the scope to combine the resources and enhance the performance of several accelerator laboratories from Central and South-Eastern Europe:
• Tandem Laboratory, National Centre for Scientific Research “Demokritos” Athens
• Tandem Laboratory of the “Horia Hulubei” National Institute for Physics and Nuclear
• Cyclotron Laboratory of the Institute of Nuclear Research, Debrecen
• Cyclotron Laboratory of the Nuclear Physics Institute of the ASCR, Prague
• Heavy Ion Laboratory, University of Warsaw
• Tandem Accelerator Center at the Rudjer Boskovic Institute, Zagreb
as well as nuclear-physics institutes which have strong scientific communities: the Institute of Nuclear Research and Nuclear Energy, Sofia, and the “Henryk Niewodniczanski” Institute of Nuclear Physics in Krakow.