- Bayesian Inference of the Dense Matter Equation of State built upon Covariant Density FunctionalsBeznogov M. and Raduta A.
18th Russbach School on Nuclear Astrophysics, Russbach, Austria, March 13-17, 2023 (2023)
- NSCool 2D Rot: Cooling of rapidly rotating neutron stars in 2DBeznogov M., Novak J., Page D., and Raduta A.
1st Workshop on Modern Equations of State and Spectroscopy in Neutron Star Matter, Alcala de Henares, Spain, September 21-23, 2022 (2022)
- Thermal evolution of neutron stars in 2D: the case of (fast) rotationBeznogov M., Raduta A, and Novak J.
PHAROS Conference 2022, Rome, Italy, May 16-19, 2022 (2022)
- Constraining the properties of superdense matter with observations of low-mass X-ray binaries: the case of HETE J1900.1–2455Degenaar N., Page D., van den Eijnden J., Beznogov M., Wijnands R., and Reynolds, M.
The Modern Physics of Compact Stars and Relativistic Gravity 2021 (MPCS 2021), Yerevan, Armenia & Online, September 27-30, 2021 (2021)
- Neutron stars and their thermal evolutionBeznogov M.
Carpathian Summer School of Physics 2020 (CSSP 2020), Sinaia, Romania, August 18-27, 2021 (2021)
- Thermal evolution of neo-neutron stars. I. Envelopes and Eddington luminosity phaseBeznogov M., Page D., and Ramirez-Ruiz E.
PHAROS Conference 2019, Platja d Aro (Barcelona), Spain, April 22-26, 2019 (2019)